Monday, September 15, 2008

Taste of the Season


It is no secret, to everyone who knows me well, that I absolutely love candy. I love pretty much all types of candy, with skittles and milky way bars being at the top of the list.


Anyway, there is something about the Fall season that really makes me crave candy corn. I have eaten about a pound of it over the last couple of days. The more candy corn that I consume, the more the weather seems to change.


I only like candy corn during the Fall and I think it is because I eat so much of it from September through Halloween that I don't want to even think of it until the next Autumn season. I don't even want to look at it when November comes around. I look at it with disgust and wonder who in the world likes candy corn?! But, magically, by the following year, I am ready to tear it up again!!


3 comments:

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...

So you are the reason for sky rocketing food prices!! All that corn went to you and the gas industry!! Oh candy corn --- Nevermind!!

Witness The Fitness said...

HA HA HA! I love the quote, "The more candy corn that I consume, the more the weather seems to change." Too funny!

mollie said...

i love candy corn too! but i only like it around halloween... i think its old (like leftover) if i see a bag of it in january... but im sure they make it more than once a year... i dont know i cant eat it any other time but fall.