Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Motivated To Diet

Okay, so I received a lot of motivation to be serious about dieting after attending Olympia weekend....so I am on a diet now and I have been consistent with it for two days straight....woo hoo!

Anyway, it is low carb, high protein, and moderate fat....my old way of eating was high carb, low fat, and moderate protein......so I am struggling right now to say the least.

JR is my own personal Richard Simmons....motivating me every second, so I am hanging in there and hoping that the results will be amazing and all of my missed Milky Way bars will be worth it.

Why is it that when you are on a diet, everyone is eating all of the delicious things that you are personally not allowing yourself to eat?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Justin said you shouldn't be eating Milky Ways bars anyway, but I think there is no excuse for eliminating chocolate completely ;-)