Friday, September 26, 2008

Las Vegas, Day 1


We spent our first day in Las Vegas at the Mr. Olympia Expo. Even though I am not really a fan of steroids and body building, I will have to admit that I really loved getting all of the free protein powder and other supplements at the Expo. JR, was in heaven and he had his picture made with eight time Mr. Olympia winner, Ronnie Coleman.
That's me with Mr. Animal(Evan Centaponi)....he is actually really good looking when he has dieted down. There were some women body builders there as well and the only reason I could tell that they were women was from there dress and hair...however, I guess they could have been cross-dressers.
One thing that I will say about this event is that everyone is so super nice. I don't know that I have ever been to a place where everyone had so much positive energy and friendly attitudes. I think that all of the hyped up attitudes were a result of all of the energy drinks being served up at every booth, because after I had been there about twenty minutes, I felt like I could run a marathon I was so boosted up on caffeine.
Also, I will say that if you ever want to be motivated to get into shape....just go to a Mr. Olympia event!!

2 comments:

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...

Look like ya'll are having fun! any fights breakout with all the energy drinks? trying to keep up on the phone! Is Richard Simmons there?

mollie said...

i want pictures of the women body builders!... greg and i are going to be body builders for halloween! haha, seriously though.