Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Autumn

Today was officially the first day of Autumn and I am so excited, because it is my favorite season!

Someone actually called the bank today to see if we were open, because they weren't sure if we were closing for the holiday. Now really!! I know banks do close for a lot of holidays, but do people really think that the entire financial arena shuts down to celebrate the changing seasons? So funny!! I guess it must have been on their calendar, so they assumed it to be a holiday, thus assuming that the bank was closed, because as I mentioned earlier, we do close for almost every holiday known to America.

Anyway, who is looking forward to watching the leaves change colors and the weather get cooler? I know I am!

2 comments:

mollie said...

haha that is SO funny.

love the new layout!

magpie fabrics said...

Fall is my favorite time of year as well, but I will have to wait a while for the leaves to change. Even then, it will only be a two week event. Sigh. However, Justin and I have noticed that the air has smelled different lately, you know, like fall.