Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vacations Always Have To End





I had a great time this past week visiting with my family in Florida. It was great to be away from work for a week. Coy has entered a new phase. He is trying to walk, but doesn't have the coordination yet. He crawls everywhere and pull up on everything and only wants to play with things that are not baby approved. It is exhausting, but it is so much fun at the same time. I love watching him learn to do new things and become more aware of his environment.

Random: I just saw a commercial for this new workout equipment called the Shake Weight. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen and I will be completely appalled if anyone that I know ever buys one or uses one. I could barely watch the commercial without gagging. Please do not ever use one!

Coy misses Tiny B, Doc, Aunt JaMollie, and Geg!

No comments: