Friday, July 16, 2010

Dental Conspiracy


Recently, I have had a lot of dental work done. One root canal, a crown, five fillings and I still need to have a filling replaced. It is a little embarrassing, because I feel like I really do have a jank mouth. Also, JR has given me a really hard time about it, while he was busy bragging about how he never has any problems with his teeth.

JR started complaining Sunday evening about his tooth and jaw hurting. The pain got progressively worse until he made a dental appointment for yesterday morning. After the dentist looked at his x-ray, it was quickly decided that he needed a root canal right away. JR didn't take the news very well. To quote him "I just can't believe this has happened. I take good care of my teeth. I just can't believe that this has gone down".

I took a picture of him while his mouth was still numbed up.

No comments: