Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Husband

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband JR! You are the best husband and daddy. Now for a more interesting story about you....

Most people, including JR, were unaware until last night's events that JR is, in fact, a NC Tar Heels fan.

At about 10 o'clock JR and I were getting ready to go to bed. I heard him yelling from our bedroom..."oh, no! Oh, no! Come quick! Oh my gosh!" I really didn't panic, because he has been known to dramatize things, but I quickly went to investigate the situation. What I found was JR standing on the side of our bed with a very distraught look on his face. I went around to look and I saw that he had stepped in an enourmous pile of dog poop/vomit that was waiting for him.

To attempt to laugh the situation off we decided that he looked like a true NC tar heels fan, since only the heel of his foot was covered in black poopy vomit.

We decided not to take a picture.

Anyway, I love you JR and Happy Birthday, again. I am hoping that you don't step in anything gross today!

1 comment: