Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Three Day Weekends



I love three day weekends. They are so refreshing! This past weekend was really nice. It was a family time weekend and family time is my absolute favorite! Coy is becoming so much fun. He has learned to play and interact with us. JR and I fake laugh a lot to try to encourage him to laugh(since hearing him laugh is the greatest thing on Earth). Now Coy fake laughs at us to get our attention. It is so funny.

He has recently discovered his feet and is obsessed with them. He especially likes his pajamas, since they have little monsters and dogs on the footies. He is also rolling over. That trick isn't going so well though, since rolling over seems to scare him.

Well, gotta go. I need to start trying to figure out quickbooks.

1 comment:

mollie said...

oh my goodness... ive got to see him soon!