Monday, February 22, 2010

Bad News


This past weekend was a lot of fun. The weather was amazing, so Coy and I went for a long walk on Saturday and again on Sunday. Coy outgrew all of his nine month clothes and some of his twelve month clothes over the weekend. I know that sounds silly, but it really is true. He literally grew overnight!

Today was a rainy downer of a day. I went to the dentist where I received the bad news that I have five cavities. Apparently pregnancy did a number on my teeth...that combined with not flossing regularly. JR continually clowned me all day and called me jank mouth. Then proceeded to tell me that "he would be really embarrassed of me if any of my teeth fell out". I guess that was his way of encouraging me to take better care of my teeth.

On my way home from work today I was almost ran off the road by a sheriff's deputy who was driving like a maniac down the road. I later found out that the reason was because a police officer was shot twice during a traffic stop and the shooter then committed suicide.

2 comments:

mollie said...

jank mouth! hahaha and then you threw the doozie in at the end and make me instantly stop laughing.
but, jank mouth... dang thats funny.

sorry to you though about your teeth :(

flossy flossy flossy!

The Logic Connection said...

Five cavities in one dentist visit! Holy lord, that might be some kind of world record or something jankmouth.