Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Update


I started back to work last Monday. Everything was great. Everyone was so nice to me and glad that I was back. I'm probably getting set up for something.

Thanksgiving was a time of good food and hanging out with family. A nice break from work and getting to hang out with Coy. Coy giggled for the first time and we got it on video...made our year.

Anyway, this weekend pretty much sucked. I was the lucky recipient of a stomach virus which arrived early Saturday morning. To make matters worse, I was home alone all day taking care of an infant when I could barely get myself out of the bed. It was a true test of something. Anyway, I think I called my mother in law's phone 100 times out of desperation; but bless her heart, she was working all day as a nurse on emergencies at the hospital. Thankfully, she got off work at 5pm and came to rescue me. I would love to just forget that Saturday ever existed.

Today was a great day of recovery and I will be off to work again in the morning.

No comments: