Friday, November 6, 2009

This Weekend

I am hoping to get a head start on decorating for Christmas this weekend. I think that JR and I have had one Christmas tree in the ten years that we have been together, so it is the start of a new tradition...Christmas tree every year going forward.

I feel a little bad to start decorating before Thanksgiving...it's like I'm skipping Thanksgiving or something. Truly, this is not the case...I just don't have a tradition of decorating for Thanksgiving....I'm still VERY Thankful!

As far as Coy goes: He loves his swing and his mobile. Both run off of D batteries, so I stocked up on those yesterday. His swing actually puts him to sleep, so I love his swing too.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

mollie said...

im so proud of you for THINKING about getting a christmas tree!