Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Shots



Coy had his first shots today. He cried like crazy!

He weighed in at 15lb 5oz. and was 24 1/2 inches long. Big Boy!

Also, we made a visit to the daycare this morning. JR and I both agreed when we left that we think it is going to be good for Coy to go to daycare. It will allow him to be around other children and learn that it's not "all about him". I am also very happy with the staff at the daycare and I feel very confident that he is going to have a good experience there.

Next week is my last week before starting back to work. It is bittersweet, though. I am so excited to be back at work, but I am surely going to miss my little buddy!

1 comment:

mollie said...

oh my gosh i want to eat him. i cant wait to see yall at christmas... its too far away!