Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes..."IT" Happens

I really believed that I would go through life without it happening to me. I've had several near misses, which gave me the false belief that I was just a lucky person.

Today, proved all of this to be wrong. A bird pooped on my head. Never have I wanted to kill one of God's little creations more.

I was having such a cute hair day today, too. I had taken extra time styling my hair, and then nature decided to play a little practical joke on me.

...I hope one of my cats has a little snack later.

3 comments:

The Logic Connection said...

IT happens to all of us sooner or later. IT happened to me while fishing at a small lake near my house many moons ago.

Witness The Fitness said...

HA HA HA!

mollie said...

poor kellie! didnt one poop on you at sea world that one time? ive been pooped on too. its inevitable.