Monday, January 12, 2009

First Craving

As everyone reading this probably knows by now, JR and I are expecting our first baby in September. For the most part, things are business as usual, but I have started having some issues with eating. This started a couple of days ago and has gotten progressively worse.

For me, this so called "cravings" thing, is actually just a process of elimination. I run through several different foods in my mind and end up eating the one thing that doesn't make me gag at the thought of it.

Last night, I bought a bunch of cereal and pop tarts and macaroni and cheese(Kraft). I can tell this is going to be a sad sad time in the food department. Apparently, I am going to be eating out of a box for nine months. Also, my pop tarts and cereal are presently removed from the list, since the thought of them are making me gag. Also, I am glad that I only bought two boxes of mac and cheese, because now that I just ate it for lunch, I think it is off of the list too.

.....dreaming of the days when food was enjoyable.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had no idea! Congratulations. I can't wait to tell Justin when he comes home today.

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...

Yep!! That happens! Have witnessed it first hand!!

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you that when Justin came home yesterday I told him your good news. His face lit up with the biggest grin and he yelled, "That's awesome!"

I think he's excited ;-)