Sunday, January 4, 2009

I just realized

I just realized that I didn't make a new year's resolution for 2009. My resolution for 2008 was to be more thoughtful towards people's special days by sending a card or some other type of recognition. It is something that I will continue to do and hopefully get better at, so maybe I will just keep the same resolution for 2009 and build on my skills, add more people to the birthday calendar, and be more aware of what is going on in other people's lives.

While writing this, I just came up with my "real" resolution for 2009. I am going to make every effort to cook all of our meals at home and try at least one new recipe every week. I feel so much better now.

....I love and am truly inspired by people who pay attention to detail and really strive to make things special.

No comments: