Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our cat is cheating on us

JR and I have two cats. One named grey-C(grey cat) and the other named baby skittles(or her nickname "fatty"). Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed that baby skittles has been showing up less and less, which is VERY rare, since she is grossly obese and hardly ever misses a meal. Also, she hasn't been wobbling around the house and fussing at us everyday.

Since she has made a few short appearances and still lives up to her nickname(obviously finding her meals elsewhere), I have decided that she is living with someone else. That cat never has liked us and she has finally ran away from home and adopted a new family. I am so bitter about it. I have been thinking back at our relationship over the past couple of years and every time that JR or I tried to pet her, she would make a face and fuss. All of our neighbors would brag about how sweet she was and how she LOVED for them to pet her. She never let us pet her. She didn't like her family and went out in search of a better one. I feel so betrayed.

Anyway, Grey-C loves us and she growls at strangers walking down the street.....a truly loyal cat. But, I have a feeling that baby skittles will be back once she gets tired of what her new family is serving for dinner.

1 comment:

Witness The Fitness said...

HA HA HA! So true. It has been a while since I have heard that fuss.