Thursday, November 20, 2008

Women and Neck Ties...just say NO!

When I see a business woman wearing a man's necktie and being serious about it...well, that is just weird. It makes the person look like a circus clown...especially when they have on lipstick.

I have to wonder if that necktie gives them confidence or something, because it certainly isn't a fashion statement. Or not a positive fashion statement, rather.

Also, I wonder if they receive ties as birthday or Christmas gifts from friends and family? I personally wouldn't buy one for a woman no matter how much they enjoyed wearing them.

Anyway, I have been around those women neck tie fashionistas lately, and most certainly have not been inspired. All women must say NO to wearing a man's necktie, unless it is halloween and you are a big fan of Barnum and Bailey.

1 comment:

mollie said...

maybe they are avril lavine fans? haha hilarious