Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RANDOM TOPICS

1. I have re-discovered an old favorite...Nutella hazelnut spread. It is so wonderful and if you haven't tried it, you should.

2. A new favorite that I have discovered is Chili infused dark chocolate. Sweet and hot together is always a good combo, but Chili with chocolate is amazing.

3. I learned a new life lesson today. When I am cooking, I will have to make sure that I don't leave food unattended. I was marinating steaks on the kitchen counter, when I heard my dog(JR's dog rather), doing what I thought was jumping on the door, but when I went to investigate I found that she was actually jumping up towards the counter where the steaks were marinating. When I looked at the plate, I noticed one lonely steak rather than the two and "JR's dog" licking her lips. I couldn't even get mad about it though.

2 comments:

mollie said...

hahahaha thats hilarious about daisy!

Unknown said...

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a dark chocolate cake with a hint of chili recently. Perhaps the next time we get to see you I will bring it. One of my favorite flavor combinations of all time!