Monday, November 3, 2008

ALL OVER TOMORROW..THANK GOODNESS!!

I am soooooo glad that tomorrow is election day! I am sick of having to listen to people's unsolicited political opinions!! I have opinions, but I have no desire to push them upon anyone. If someone asks, I may give a little...but ultimately, I would prefer to discuss almost anything else.

Most of the time, I opt out of discussing politics, because I choose to only discuss topics that I am extensively knowledgeable about. If I don't understand something, I like to research it from several angles before I open my mouth and...blah blah blah...I don't know what I am talking about..blah blah blah...

Unfortunately, far too many people do not share my sentiments. Thus, heart palpitations, sweat, and nasty thoughts ensue.

So, whatever the outcome, I am looking forward to the results, so that everyday life can continue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The outcome is bad but at least it is over and the Obama supporters and shut up about how bad Bush has been.

mollie said...

its not over.

but greg made a good point that i will have to tell you about later.