Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend Update

Our new bathroom looks great. There are a few minor details that need to be taken care of and they will be completed by Tuesday, so I will post pictures once it is totally finished. But, JR and I both love it and are so happy with the results.

JR and I went to a concert in Greensboro, NC Thursday night. We went to see Javier and he has a great voice. One of the best R&B singers I have ever heard, but for some reason he isn't popular. But for anyone who enjoys good music, I suggest checking him out. Also, Greensboro is such a nice town. JR and I both agreed that we would enjoy living there. The entire place had a really cool atmosphere. Not too big, not too small.

I completed my second week on my new eating plan. I have lost about five pounds and I really, really love eating low carb. Not because of the weight loss, but because I truly feel great. I no longer have cravings and feel tired. It is wonderful! Even though today is my "cheat" day, when I have to load up on carbs, hasn't been that exciting, because I don't really enjoy eating them anymore.

Well, that pretty much wraps up my week. I have a long weekend ahead with Monday being one of the great holidays that the bank observes. We are having family night tonight with JR's parents, sister and her husband, so we are going to play games and eat Papa Frankie's fried fish that he caught last week at the Outer Banks. Should be a lot of fun. Then, we'll probably go to Scarowinds Sunday and ride awesome roller coasters at night! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...

federal holiday are great! well......
Glad the glade fresh room is ready!