Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Least Favorite Holiday

Halloween is my least favorite holiday...because,

  • People play scary music which totally freaks me out
  • People dress up like scary things which also totally freaks me out
  • Children who are too old to trick or treat, come to your house without costumes begging for free candy
  • you are responsible for actually "giving candy away"...which goes completely against my nature
  • strange people come to your house repeatedly, which totally freaks my dogs out
  • I am too afraid to drive, because I am scared I will run over one of the little beggars

............and last but not least....the bank doesn't observe this holiday...so there is no benefit at all for me.....

so, I am going to continue my 8 year run of not celebrating it at all, leaving my lights turned off and going to dinner with my husband. Bah humbug Halloween!!

1 comment:

Witness The Fitness said...

Ha ha Joyner! You are too funny. I bet the real reason you don't like halloween is you are on a diet and can't eat candy like all the little beggars. Jelous?