Monday, May 31, 2010

Yard Project


Today JR and I started our yard project. In the middle of digging up grass in preparation for a flower bed, it started raining really hard. We had to stop working and now we just have a dirt garden. Unfortunately, our dogs don't understand that walking on the brick path makes for less of a mess.

Coy played in his swimming pool while we were digging up the grass. It's the second time he has played in his pool and he enjoyed it even more this time around.

Tomorrow I have to start the work week again. I also have to go to the middle school to present awards to three children who earned the most points for reading the most books in their school. Even though I hate being in front of a crowd, I guess I am sort of excited to give awards for achievements in reading.

1 comment:

The Logic Connection said...

You better watch JR to make sure he don't try and steal all of Coy's hair and use it as a wig for himself.