Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Great Weekend



This weekend has been great so far. I am already looking forward to next weekend which includes Monday. I love three day weekends.

My life has been pretty uneventful lately. I am going to have to start doing some random things and hope that something news worthy comes out of it. Right now, life is pretty routine and consists of me having many freak out episodes at work while I deal with imbeciles all day everyday. I have got to get away(I think there's a song with those lyrics).

JR is in some tactical combat shooting class today. I don't know if that is really what it is, but it has something to do with shooting his hand gun. He claims that he would rather be home with us, but I'm not sure, since he loves shooting his
1911. I get to hear about that gun all of the time and how it is the greatest piece of machinery in the world. He does say that about every gun that he owns, though.

Speaking of guns. I had a conversation earlier this week with one of the bleeding hearts that obviously get their news from some MSNBC type source. She said to me that she believed in the right to own guns, but the type of gun that people can own should be regulated. Oh boy, I started to breathe hard, because I know that she is a follower of Obama. I said, well it's great that you believe it is a right, since your president believes it is a privilege. She seemed to not believe me on that, but proceeded to tell me that people should not be allowed to own an AK 47. I told her that it was a rifle and that contrary to what she believed, it was not automatic...that it really is illegal to own an automatic.

Even if I didn't know that the liberal media uses AK 47 to try to dominate the weak people's minds, since it sounds scary, I would still know that most people wouldn't carry around an AK 47 anyway. They are heavy and if you were going to go commit a crime, it probably wouldn't be with a big, heavy rifle. I am still unsure of this person's thought process. But I do know that she is one of the many that desire to be told what to do in life. What to eat, what to wear, where to go to the doctor.....

Anyway, I need to go to Disney World or something, because I am really starting to abandon the Love Thy Neighbor thing.

I am adding pictures to lighten the mood :)

2 comments:

The Logic Connection said...

Love thy Neighbour was a commandment when your closest neighbour was ten miles away. I don't think Moses would have come down from the Mount with that one if he had known about subdivisions...

Witness The Fitness said...

Whooo! Nice post my dear wife! Yes I had fun gunnin with the 1911, the finest hand gun of all time. John Moses Browning was the best!