Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Fun and Recipes


This was a successful weekend for fun. The weather was super beautiful. Saturday I cleaned my house, which is such a vital component of my happiness. Other fun was had, but it is sort of a secret,so until the big reveal, I have to be hush hush.

The loan from the pits of Hades still hasn't closed, so I am still dealing with that at work. Needless to say I am already anticipating next weekend, which will be spent at the beach as long as everything sticks to the plan.

For a quick and yummy spring/summer recipe try this:

Fruit Salad

Mix together 1 small can of mandarin oranges in light syrup, 1 large can pineapple chunks in own juice, 1/2 of a small package of instant vanilla pudding, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, bananas...or any other fruit that you like. Chill and enjoy.

1 comment:

The Logic Connection said...

A secret?? What kind of fun is secret fun that you can't blog about??? The suspense is killing me.