Sunday, April 11, 2010

Date Night




JR and I had a date night on Saturday. We went out to eat, shared a bottle of wine and watched a movie. Coy spent the night with Granna and Grandpa. I would love to say that I slept in this morning, but I was up at 7:00a.m. by force of habit.

Grandpa and Coy went to church together and Coy stayed awake during the singing, but fell asleep as soon as the preacher started preaching :) This afternoon I took Coy outside until I started sneezing. We were outside about fifteen minutes.

This evening, me, JR and Coy went for a walk around town. We had a small altercation with one of the neighbor's dogs. JR almost pulled his gun to shoot it, since it was huge, running at us and all of its hair was standing up on his back. His owner was doing a pathetic job of controlling him, too. JR stomped his foot and clapped at him instead. It made the dog run back home and I was thankful that I didn't have to witness a death.

I can't believe that the weekend is already over. I will be heading to Florence in the morning for round two at the dentist.

2 comments:

Witness The Fitness said...

HAHA! The dog is lucky I didn't have the trusty DW 1911!

mollie said...

scary! i hate other people's animals.