Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?


This week has seemed especially long for some reason. I think it is because I haven't been at work very much. If I work all day every day, then the week seems to go by much faster. Monday was a vacation day. Tuesday was a sick day, since I left at lunch with a migraine and ended up at the doctor's office getting antibiotics for my sinus infection. Wednesday, I had to go to Troy, NC(another armpit), for a credit risk training session. I started today with round one of my many dental visits getting a crown on one of my teeth. Which is less than fun under normal circumstances, but really sucked bad with a stuffy nose. So, having all of these extra events outside of my normal work routine was exhausting and made the week drag out. Even though I hate when people say or write what I am about to....I must do it anyway.....T.G.I.F!

On a more fun note: Coy went to the doctor on Monday and he weighed 24lbs and was 29 1/2 inches long....and, he will be 7 months old tomorrow.

No comments: