Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today Feels Like Friday



Today feels like Friday, because this week has seemed so long.

Anyway, this past weekend, we celebrated Christmas in Patrick, SC. It was pretty cool and since I still haven't taken my Christmas tree down yet, it sort of seems like Christmas every time I walk into the living room. We had a nice time Saturday hanging out with family and all that comes along with that.

Yesterday was Coy's doctor visit. He got his second round of shots and I hope that he doesn't get autism from it. I really don't believe in that and I feel that the diseases that he could get are far worse...just for the record. Oh, and he weighed 19lbs and he was 27 1/2 inches long.

This coming weekend should be very low key. Taking down the Christmas tree is on the agenda. I think that if I ever build a house, I am going to have a hidden Christmas room that I can put everything in already decorated, so that all I have to do is wheel it out once a year.

3 comments:

Witness The Fitness said...

I don't wanna take the tree down. I like it!

magpie fabrics said...

I have actually heard of people in Dothan who have a Christmas Tree closet just for the purpose of storing a decorated tree. With our lack of closet space I can't even imagine the luxury.

Kellie said...

You and I have the same situation Danielle...older house...no closet space. I was told that back in the day people were taxed based on their closet spaces...the people that built my house didn't want to get taxed much.