Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ready For Monday To Get Here!



Normally, I am wishing my life away...hoping for Friday and the weekend. Not right now, though. I am ready for tomorrow to get here so that I can take Coy to the doctor. He has had an ear infection all weekend and life has been rough for all of us. Today was much better...his ear started draining and I am guessing that gave him a little relief. I just want to get him some medicine....NOW! Forgive me for the disgusting picture of ear grossness...but I want everyone to see for some reason.

Today was a fun day with family. JR and I are about to sit down to enjoy a bowl of taco soup that I just cooked for dinner.

Thus ends another wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Witness The Fitness said...

That is gross ear stuff! That is also the cutest baby in the world! I love you Kellie Joyner! I love Boom Joyner too!