Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Old Houses Rock!

For the past couple of weeks, we have had a slow draining sink in our bathroom. After many efforts of using Drano and industrial strength acid and other harmful/toxic non-earth friendly products that didn't cure the problem, we decided to call a plumber.

As soon as he walked in our house, he identified that "yep, you guys definitely have a problem....I smell sewer gas".

Oh, that's so great, considering that I have always "noticed a smell" in our house that I have tried every trick I could think of to eliminate. So, apparently, this "smell" has a source...called the freaking SEWER!

Whatever! I am so pregnant, uncomfortable, grouchy, sick of people asking me if I am getting fat(dumb A's), and now I know that I have been inhaling sewer gas for the past three years or so. I am so over it all!

1 comment:

The Logic Connection said...

What the heck is "sewer gas" and how do you get rid of it?