Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Never Have It When I Need It :)

I went to the doctor today and passed a house that had toilets adorning each side of the driveway with fake graveside looking flowers coming out of the bowl. I never have my camera when I need it! I have to go back next Wednesday, so I am going to take pictures to post for people to see. These are pictures of what not to do, of course.

Everyone cross your fingers for me, because I have to go back to the doctor for extra tests....after my glucose test today, I may have gestational diabetes. I am hoping that is not the case....since the nurse tried to scare me to death by saying that I may have a ten pound undeveloped baby. I think the doctor may have chewed her up and spit her out for that comment considering my massive meltdown in the doctor's office.

Well, that's all for now. I will leave everyone with my husband's new found favorite phrase..."have a blessed day". :)

2 comments:

jlbdvm said...

that fancy camera takes picture? right?

mollie said...

i will hurt that nurse.