Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wish It Was Friday


I feel like I am wishing my life away, but I want it to be Friday. I am ready for a break from work! Tomorrow is customer appreciation day and we are serving hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch. I really hope that it is fun and not a pile of stress.

Also, it was brought to my attention today that I put the wrong date on Coy's birthday invitations. I put Sunday, September 4th and it should have been September 5th. Oh well! One of the joys of being a working mother is that you can blame all of your dumb moments on your overworked brain.

I really am looking forward to Coy's 1st Birthday and I cannot believe that he will be one in just a couple of weeks. It is just crazy!

Random fact: This crazy guy came to the bank last Friday and got out of his car cursing and high stepping, because he was highly intoxicated. He was really skinny with long hair and a long beard and he had on cutoff camouflage pants. My boss told him that he couldn't come into the bank, so he high stepped back to his car cursing at us and cursing at his driver. Then, he came through the drive thru today and was cursing and carrying on with the female driver of the car. She was cursing and carrying on too. Then, he slapped her across the face. Seriously, every time this guy comes around I hear banjos start playing in my head.

No comments: