Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No...that's really not okay

Today was my first day back at work after a week long vacation. I love vacations!Check Spelling

Anyway, three people told me today that I was getting fat. "Wow, you are getting fat girl". WTF! It is not acceptable to tell a pregnant woman that she is getting fat. People don't tell truly overweight people that they are fat. Same rules apply for pregnant people. It just isn't cool. It is not a compliment.

Some acceptable things to say....

Awwe....look how cute you are pregnant.

You are the cutest little pregnant person.

Your cute little pregnant belly....so cute....

....people need to learn to lie. You are not to be truthful with a pregnant person. Hormones are raging and you could seriously get hurt. If I had not been coming off of a vacation, who knows....

1 comment:

mollie said...

you look cute preggers. those people can suck it.