Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day Joke

I woke up this morning and saw 1/8 of an inch of snow on the ground. It looked like frost actually, so there was no question that I would be at work on time...no delays.

But, everyone started calling me, freaking out...Do we have to be at work today? Well the sun is out and the frost...I mean snow...is already melting, I think we will be at work today. It turned out that we had an hour delay in opening the bank, which was okay...unnecessary, but okay.

Then, I went downtown for lunch. I couldn't wait to get some soup from my favorite restaurant. To my disappointment, they were closed...along with the rest of the town. ARRRGGGHHH!!!! What's up with everyone freaking out over a snowflake?

1 comment:

Jack L. Blackwood, Jr., D.V.M. said...

Snow Stops the Brains of Obama Supporters! Really!!