Monday, February 9, 2009

First Picture

I had my first ultrasound today and got to see our little butter bean baby. It was really awesome. I didn't have any overwhelming emotional teary eyed moment, but I did have a moment. My first thought when I saw the baby was "Wow, there really is a baby in there". I guess I've been in denial or something. Anyway, I went and bought some maternity clothes to celebrate.

Also, JR is convinced that it is a girl and keeps giving the baby a voice, which is a very animated girly voice. One of his favorite things to say when imitating the baby is..."I'm sixteen cells".

2 comments:

mollie said...

haha! jr is crazy... i was at work when you called.. i just got off, and the bachelor is still on so i dont want to interrupt. but ill talk to you tomorrow or wednesday. yay, its a real baby!

magpie fabrics said...

That cracks me up. Sixteen cells of cuteness! I hope we get to see you while you have the bump.

What is this obsession with the Bachelor? I must admit that I've never seen it.