Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Love Fall


I love this time of the year! The weather is so nice and there seems to be so many fun things to do.

This past weekend, JR and I enjoyed the annual Jazz Festival in our hometown. It was a great weekend except for the eight or so hours that JR and I both spent with a stomach virus that we caught from Coy. Minus the stomach virus, it was a great weekend.

Also, I am loving college football right now. My Seminoles are winning more than losing, my Auburn Tigers are doing great and South Carolina has pulled off some big wins. It is awesome!

The rest of the month and first part of November is going to be fabulous as well. We have a beach trip planned, trick-o-treating with Coy, and a trip to Florida where I will hopefully get to meet a new niece or nephew that is scheduled to arrive sometime around November 3rd.

Can I just say once again that I am loving this Fall!!

No comments: